I don’t think I need to tell you that Social Media has now become a very important marketing tool.
Simply put, it is the tool that can help you gain more business exposure thus attracting more customers.
But while social media’s popularity makes you want to jump into action and start sending massive amount of advertising, let me caution you not to forget the key word “social”.
Your objective in using Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin is to “engage” and get to know your potential customers and existing clients.
Here’s a bit of help:)
10 Ways To Use Social Media to build credibility and market your business
1. Be part of a conversation and answer common questions
2. Become an expert and share your insights and expert opinions
3. Share interesting links; either yours or someone else’s
4. Share your activities; mention projects you are working on and how you are able to help someone without of course breaking confidentiality
5. Know your customer and share things that might benefit them
6. Don’t be shy to commend someone; your customer or colleagues
7. Tell others about your new website, and anything new about your business
8. Ask people for their opinions, listen and respond with your knowledge
9. Identify key influencers and reach out to them
10. Be social and human
Great tips Imie!
These are great tips! I sure need them!
Thanks Nica, I am glad you like it:) I am sure you are already using these tips in your VA practice so thanks for stopping by.
@Marlene, thanks for stopping by!
Great tips–but, the last is classic “Be Human”.
I totally rubs me the wrong way when I see fake wannabes, arrogant know-it-alls and such. You can spot them out in person in a heart-beat, but social media is based on words…so, surprisingly you can notice is almost instantaneously!